100% Mineral Sunscreen Mist SPF 45
WHAT IT DOES:
Use this naturally based sunscreen to shield your skin’s DNA from the damaging effects of UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Non-penetrating mineral filter, Titanium Dioxide, delivers a naturally based and superior protection against harmful UVA rays that cause long-term cell damage and UVB rays which cause burning.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed natural formulation composed of Red Algae, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E and Bisabolol, acts as a natural SPF booster, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness, increases skin smoothness, and decreases wrinkle depth.
- Contains Green Tea Leaf extract, which has demonstrated an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
OTHER KEY FACTS:
- Water resistant, hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free.
- 100% natural fragrance.
- Convenient non-aerosol pump spray for easy application.
- No parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors.
- Size: 118ml/4 fl oz
As seen in: WMag - May 2012
IngredientsACTIVEÂ INGREDIENTS: Titanium DioxideÂ 24%
INACTIVEÂ INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamonum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Glucose, Chondrus CrispusÂ (Carrageenan).
How To UseApply 30 minutes prior to UV exposure. Reapply to dry skin every 2 hours, after towel drying, swimming or as needed.
Your UV Index:
Enter the city name and state or zip code to get the UV Index forecast for your location or your travel destination.
Wear sunglasses on bright days; use sunscreen if there is snow on the ground, which reflects UV radiation, or if you have particularly fair skin.
Take precautions, such as covering up, if you will be outside. Stay in shade near midday when the sun is strongest.
Wear sunglasses and use SPF 30+ sunscreen, cover the body with sun protective clothing and a wide-brim hat, and reduce time in the sun from three hours before to three hours after solar noon.
Wear SPF 30+ sunscreen, a shirt, sunglasses, and a hat. Do not stay out in the sun for too long.
Take all precautions, including: wear sunglasses and use SPF 30+ sunscreen, cover the body with a long-sleeve shirt and trousers, wear a very broad hat, and avoid the sun from three hours before until three hours after solar noon.